New Kids on the Block

LET'S GET THIS

Have any of you gone to them this tour?  How have they been?  Have you done general or one of the VIP?

I wonder if they will do one in Dallas!

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jennifer!

I too just posted a question about after parties.  I thought I would drop by and say hello.  I have never been to an after party so I am unable to answer your specific question.  I hope someone answers your post soon.  I did read a few posts earlier (in the past concert event discussion board) fellow BHs mentioned going to an after party in Chicago and they noted some not so kind fans.  Another person mentioned meeting Donnie in a parking lot.  So it sounds like they are happening...which is good, if you can find one. 

If you haven't done so already visit the past event discussions...sounds like BSB sells tickets to thier after parties in advance on thier website.  I'm not sure how to get access to a NKOTB AP. 

Thanks for posting, I'll be paying close attention to the responces:)

I went to the Toronto Ddub Afterparty and Jordan was a special guest. I bought a Jordan VIP where I get a signed 'Unfinished ' CD

a solo pic with Jordan and got to speak to him for a bit without being rushed. You can also chill in Jordan's VIP area. 

It's worth every penny! :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by NKOTB.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service