New Kids on the Block

LET'S GET THIS

Hi :)

I know that they are sold out, but was wondering if anyone could tell me what the prices are on those cruises? Are there like different prices/levels?  Would have been so fun to go on a cruise like that, specially since I have never been on one before ;)  I live in Norway so It`s quite a bit away +  I have no firends who fancy NKOTB  enough to spend money on a cruise :( (+ plain, hotel etc. from here to the States)  You guys who live over there, I hope you know how lucky you all are ;)  

In case there will be a new cruise in 2013, you who have been or are going now; When you order, you have to book like a full cabin, dont you? Cause that would make it very difficult for me, being just one person....... 

Btw; Just joined and happy to have found this website :)

Views: 2396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't have anyone to go with you can get a room by yourself.....   to book anything larger, you do have to have people to book with you.  Also there is a program that they will place you with other BH's.  i went this year and i am on next years boat... if you can afford it and you are adventerous..... i HIGHLY recommend it... You will have the time of your life!! ;o)

Thank you so much for replying :)  Would have loved to go, thats for sure! But its all sold out for the 2012 cruise, and well, money would be a problem anyway for me at the moment. Single mum,studying at uni at the moment, so living on student loan for now. But I stay optimistic and play Lotto now and then, so when it kicks in, I`ll be out of my way to get a ticket lol ;)

I wish you the best of luck!!! hopefully there will be a Cruise in 2013 and beyond so you have the chance to go!!!

Ddub-VikingGirl said:

Thank you so much for replying :)  Would have loved to go, thats for sure! But its all sold out for the 2012 cruise, and well, money would be a problem anyway for me at the moment. Single mum,studying at uni at the moment, so living on student loan for now. But I stay optimistic and play Lotto now and then, so when it kicks in, I`ll be out of my way to get a ticket lol ;)

Thats what I`m hoping of ;) Stopped smoking 2 months ago, so from now on I will try to save up the money I used to use for smokes, and cross my fingers for more cruises to come ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by NKOTB.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service